Phil Collins

Huh?

I do not understand at all where you're coming from.

Collins looked like crap according to numerous press articles.

Fans of his are concerned for his well-being.

How does understandable fan concern have anything at all to do with some sort of Hitler conspiracy?
Must have been from the green eggs and ham

I actually preferred the 1st one on the Trespass album (John Mayhew)

Phil will always be the man who wrecked genesis, turning them into a pop group, after getting rid of Peter Gabriel, when Peter was with them they were pretty awesome.

I understand people’s different views on music. They were a band I never liked. Not my thing at all, but, even though I have mellowed since my days as a young Indy band lover, I still don’t like them.

Some music fits for you some doesn’t. I bet you would feel the same about the stuff I was into, but you would be wrong. :)

As long as you enjoy it though and it speaks to you, then that’s all that matters. I’ve learned that.

Phil Collins was OK until he started wearing those long scarfs, if you were running from a Dalek and tripped over it you would look pretty stupid.

I understand people’s different views on music. They were a band I never liked. Not my thing at all, but, even though I have mellowed since my days as a young Indy band lover, I still don’t like them.

Some music fits for you some doesn’t. I bet you would feel the same about the stuff I was into, but you would be wrong. :)

As long as you enjoy it though and it speaks to you, then that’s all that matters. I’ve learned that.
Yeah
Some people still like Morrissey :)

Phil Collins was OK until he started wearing those long scarfs, if you were running from a Dalek and tripped over it you would look pretty stupid.

And get caught and EXTERMINATED!!

Which is fucking not the best way to end a shift. Or start it, for that matter. Anytime really.

Just got home from watching him ... Napier NZ "not dead yet tour" ... I can assure you he is alive and well .. sadly looks like Jim Bowen tho."outta the black , into the red , nothing in this game for 2 on the bed " . man in poor health but amazing performer ... sat thru the when set and walked on with a stick ... He's looking crook ..
Was this at the Mission in Green Meadows? My brother lives across the road, he couldn’t be arsed going but his wife did. He said there was a number of accidents, due to the ‘bowl’

I actually preferred the 1st one on the Trespass album (John Mayhew)

Phil will always be the man who wrecked genesis, turning them into a pop group, after getting rid of Peter Gabriel, when Peter was with them they were pretty awesome.
They were, but I think Steve Hackett was the heart of Genesis rather than PG. 'A Trick of the Tail' and 'Wind and Wuthering" were recognisable as Genesis albums. It was when Steve left they went to hell in a handbasket. If you listen to Steve's solo albums, old genesis is still alive and well.

How can you not enjoy

Harold the Barrel
from Nursery Cryme

A well-known bognor restaurant-owner disappeared
Early this morning
Last seen in a mouse-brown overcoat
Suitably camouflaged
They saw him catch a train

"Father of three its disgusting"
"Such a horrible thing to do"
Harold the barrel cut off his toes and he served them all for tea
"Can't go far", "he can't go far"
"Hasn't got a leg to stand on"
"He can't go far"

I'm standing in a doorway on the main square
Tension is mounting
There's a restless crowd of angry people
"More than we've ever seen
Had to tighten up security"

Over to the scene at the town hall
The lord mayor's ready to speak
"Man of suspicion, you can't last long
The British public is on our side"
"Can't last long", "you can't last long"
"Said you couldn't trust him, his brother was just the same"
"You can't last long"

If I was many miles from here
I'd be sailing in an open boat on the sea
Instead I'm on this window ledge
With the whole world below

Up at the window
Look at the window
"We can help you"
"We can help you"
"We're all your friends
If you come on down and talk to us son"
You must be joking
Take a running jump

The crowd was getting stronger and our harold
Getting weaker
Forwards, backwards, swaying side to side
Fearing the very worst
They called his mother to the sight
Upon the ledge beside him
His mother made a last request
"Come off the ledge,
If your father were alive, he'd be very, very, very upset
"Just can't jump, you just can't jump"
"Your shirt's all dirty
There's a man here from the BBC"
"You just can't jump"
"We can help you"
"We can help you"
"We're all your friends,
If you come on down and talk to us Harry"

You must be joking
Take a running jump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.