Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media going to have a field day.....it's Pep's fault !!

Bollocks, was really looking forward to watching foden tonight. Mount is a very good player though in his own right as is maddison of course. Annoying cam is probably our strongest position at u 21 level

Bollocks, was really looking forward to watching foden tonight. Mount is a very good player though in his own right as is maddison of course. Annoying cam is probably our strongest position at u 21 level
I've heard Mount is a decent player but he couldn't get a start in crucial games for championship derby. ...much less play and score in Champions league games like Foden.
This manager is making bizzare choices .unless of course Foden has been well below par in training?

I've heard Mount is a decent player but he couldn't get a start in crucial games for championship derby. ...much less play and score in Champions league games like Foden.
This manager is making bizzare choices .unless of course Foden has been well below par in training?
It is particularly strange as foden has been such a key player in the friendly games leading up to this tournament. Only thing I can possibly think of is in typical English fashion we want more physicality in the side rather than the guile and creativity of foden.

As an Englishman I am very concerned we have given a manager who was last sacked by Northampton town (who where bottom of league 2 at the time if memory serves) the opportunity to work with a very promising crop of young players,

We wait and see but Aidy Boothroyd for me is a piss poor coach and picks payers the agents want him to pick to get them publicity! Just look at some of the donkeys he has picked something very fishy about this knob.
Picking Solanke tonight instead of Abraham should be grounds to get the sack. Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.