Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So good with the ball at his feet.
When you can evade a player like he can and he was straight at the French defence, he wasn't given the ball enough.
Struggled a few times with their physicality where French players appeared to just coast past him.
Poor finishing by both teams, this could have been a cricket score.
Couldn't understand the commentators bleating about that handball penalty, it was clear as.
Defo Red for that tackle, legbreaker.

Slowly he's developing physically too,he looks that bit stronger and more capable of handling himself - when the growing stops,he will be incredible and maybe reminiscent of a prime Gascoigne in terms of style and ability.

Already worth approaching 100m......The world will soon know his name.

I don't see why he can't get 20 league games next season.

Maybe not all starts but defintely playing a part.

Watching him there kind of makes me feel like missing out on Felix is for the best.

I said a few weeks back in another thread that very rarely when the passing of De Bruyne, Merlin and Gundogan isn’t working we need a DIFFERENT option (e.g. dribbling to draw individuals out of position) and talked about Bernardo being used centrally more often.

The more I see of Foden the more I think he may be the reason we’re happy to use Bernardo’s talent on the right hand side. I feel sorry for defenders having to deal with these two, they’re both freaks when it comes to close dribbling control. Even Sterling isn’t that good and he’s incredible himself.

Are you watching Gareth Southgate? Phil’s pure class and needed urgently in the senior squad. You know it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.