Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we forget Foden for a second, which of the U21 young players OR RASHFORD, is performing at a consistently higher level than Sancho ?

It's not right at all.

Yep job for the boys in under 21’s aidy hoofball Boothroyd who for me gets back handed from agents to pick in the team because there is some piss poor footballers in that side.

In what situations does this kid get game time? When we are leading by 3+ goals?
SAid this on Saturday it we had gone 3-1 up with 20 to go would he have got on? Won’t surprise me in the least if he goes next season and I wouldn’t blame him, if we think Pep is going to use an academy players I think we are dreaming not a chance.

SAid this on Saturday it we had gone 3-1 up with 20 to go would he have got on? Won’t surprise me in the least if he goes next season and I wouldn’t blame him, if we think Pep is going to use an academy players I think we are dreaming not a chance.

Foden is still younger than Iniesta was when he made his debut for Barca.
Plenty of time yet, Pep knows what he’s doing.

Foden is still younger than Iniesta was when he made his debut for Barca.
Plenty of time yet, Pep knows what he’s doing.
And who’s place will he take either of the Silvas, KDB, Gundogan? Can’t seem him been trusted like that. I believe in Pep but also don’t think he can in this league bring him in for any prolonged period, he may get the odd start in a cup that will be it.

And who’s place will he take either of the Silvas, KDB, Gundogan? Can’t seem him been trusted like that. I believe in Pep but also don’t think he can in this league bring him in for any prolonged period, he may get the odd start in a cup that will be it.

We’ll be playing lots of games very soon and I’m sure he will get his chances.
He is still a young kid who is learning/training with some of the best players in the world everyday. Imo he is in the best place possible right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.