Phil Foden PFA Player of the Year and 4 City players in PFA Team of the Year

Phil Foden wins PFA Player of the Year for a clean sweep of Football Writers, Premier League and now Players.

4 City players in the Team of the Year - Walker, Rodri, Haaland and Foden.

Imagine how good he's going to be after Pep finally agrees to let him go out on loan to a Championship club to develop his game.. Wow! what a prospect we'll have then!

Absolute lunatic, Valhalla will not be calling.
Fucking makes me mad when I see all these fanboy accounts here just because we signed their country man or some player they are obsessed with. It's like all the Mahrez fans who literally littered the pages of bluemoon with their take on how Mahrez was the best player here but wasn't respected enough by the manager and the fans. I love Haaland but I am sorry I can't take any "Viking" this or that account that joined up over the last 2 years seriously, just fuck off with that nonsense. How can any fan seriously say Walker's inclusion was a travesty?

Fucking makes me mad when I see all these fanboy accounts here just because we signed their country man or some player they are obsessed with. It's like all the Mahrez fans who literally littered the pages of bluemoon with their take on how Mahrez was the best player here but wasn't respected enough by the manager and the fans. I love Haaland but I am sorry I can't take any "Viking" this or that account that joined up over the last 2 years seriously, just fuck off with that nonsense. How can any fan seriously say Walker's inclusion was a travesty?
People who follow individual players more than clubs, or football generally, don't make much sense to me. I don't mean taking an interest in a player or coach, because you like them. I mean obsessing over them and spinning agendas as you say with Mahrez (who I was a big fan of to be honest, but still).

Ronaldo has the most extreme and insane of these 'celebrity worshipping fans'. Many of them seem far more interested in Ronaldo than football itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.