Phil Foden to leave England camp

First time poster so dont jump on me if this has already been said but I'm so relieved that its not just Foden. I dread to think of the media storm and vilification that would have been concentrated on him. As it stands they've had to temper it slightly as boy wonder Greenwood is involved.

sucks the most for his childhood gf who he has the kid with goodluck patching that up phil

Didn't they own a clothes store on Deansgate together?

00547BAE00000258-0-image-m-6_1445624759648.jpg

First time poster so dont jump on me if this has already been said but I'm so relieved that its not just Foden. I dread to think of the media storm and vilification that would have been concentrated on him. As it stands they've had to temper it slightly as boy wonder Greenwood is involved.
A sensible first post, you'll soon be banned....rag ;-)

It means another player in isolation rather than training. He should have learned from the last time he was caught that anything can end up in the public domain. Lets hope there is not a third time soon.
Im sure he’ll have a test to determine isolation ... or not, regardless of whats gone on

atleast he apologized for his actions. greenwood deleted his social media and is still hiding i think ? lmao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.