Phil Foden to leave England camp

One of the reasons they mess up, is because of how protected they are. Everything done for them, so much adulation and praise.
Until they bring back boot polishing, kit washing and sweeping the stands , nothing will change.

Yeah, the good old days...

FreshContentArthropods-size_restricted.gif

You are blaming the girls ,kids hook up all the time over social media,the one in the position of responsibility is the one in the wrong

Anyway ,he has been banned for four England games

NO I’m not blaming the girls. I’m blaming all parties. You are absolving the girls for some strange reason. As I said earlier let’s agree to disagree.

Hyping the kid up too much.
your talking shite, hyping him up to much, what a load of garbage, nearly all the pundits and lots of managers have been saying what a talent he is, that's not hype, its true, and he is 20, 16 years of age are kids. He f. up big style.

Easier said than done.

If he's not ready and Pep feels he isn't ready do we play Zinchenko along with De Bruyne first game or is there someone else i'm not thinking about at the moment?

I'm not sure you're for real.

Relax! There are real things, important things to fret about, not this fluff and nonsense.

Weren’t there rumours David had a few scrapes in his youth? Think it was Madrid who where put off signing him due to a few misdemeanours, less social media in those days as well, wonder if people would like to backdate a C-worded insult to our Dave? He turned out a legend on & off the pitch (but not without making a few mistakes) Time to throw an arm around the lad & not feed him to the hacks
If I came across as suggesting anything more than he just seemed to be the kind of guy who kept his head down did his thing and went home, I apologize. Simply because you aren't a cut out to be a leader doesn't mean you aren't a legend as a player, nor does it mean you aren't a good person and the reverse can be true John Terry was a great captain, great player and a total low-life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.