Phil Foden to leave England camp

This is pissing me off the more i think about it.

Mate you're coming into a season where you going to be stepping in to replace one of the finest players to wear the shirt. I/we had really high hopes.

No idea where he'll be mentally now coming into the season.

He's a fricking kid and kids make mistakes.

It's just some kids get away with it!

Phil will be lucky his girl sticks besides him with the media pressure! Not sure if it's cited anywhere that he was balls deep in anyone, so give him a break.

His toughest time will be keep his relationship together, not footy, right now.

I just thought the key turning gave it a better dramatic effect........and going off memory :-)

Haha we've all been there mate. Morning after the night before. Tail between our legs praying she's still asleep.

Opens door.

She hasn't even been to sleep. Kept up all night by the absolute fucking rage going on inside her brain. Happy days

Phil will be lucky his girl sticks besides him with the media pressure! Not sure if it's cited anywhere that he was balls deep in anyone, so give him a break.

There are "kids" younger than him risking their lives daily in protecting national interests. He ain't a kid

The half naked photo of Foden doing the rounds on Twitter ain't great though mate.

If I came across as suggesting anything more than he just seemed to be the kind of guy who kept his head down did his thing and went home, I apologize. Simply because you aren't a cut out to be a leader doesn't mean you aren't a legend as a player, nor does it mean you aren't a good person and the reverse can be true John Terry was a great captain, great player and a total low-life.
I agree with everything you said fella (especially the JT quote) I was just latching onto the David stuff to highlight nobody is perfect & what better way than a club legend who seemingly lived as a monk but also had a few scrapes. On the captains issue, due you prefer the English type one man, run through a brick wall, ball & shout captain? Or the Pep/continental approach of several Captains? Might explain why David was chosen amongst others (disregarding it was his last season) It’s more than just leadership on the pitch nowadays, I don’t think we can expect one man to captain 25-30 pros just the same as Pep has a large team around him, as others have alluded too there seems to be a large gap in that area after Vinny & Dave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.