Phil Foden to leave England camp

The last England duty did it for me,this is the icing on the cake,taken at face value and knowing he has done it once already then yeah,i can't look at him the same,it might be a girl thing having be cheated on,i can't bear it ,ruined my life, on the other side lads forgive lads, insist they were set up, all kinds of gymnastics, i like to think mine is a more honest view, each to their own , i know his yeah, I am working hard and learning and I am so lucky bollocks will never sound the same to me ,you lads can crack on though
That's quite a response, even though you only have one side of a story.

It's the fucking sun, they have been found guilty of paying people to make up shit about high profile people, they've done it for years, and I don't doubt this girl has got a nice wedge for this story, and neither you nor me know if there is any truth in it.

It's the standard (social) media bollocks, and Phil can't say anything in defence about it to prove it's bollocks, because people with no brain won't believe him anyway.

What he got involved in in Iceland was stupid, he's apologised for it, but the sun now want to drive an agenda against him, I wonder why ?

I'm certainly not defending him, but I wouldn't believe the date on the front of the sun without checking it, most call it scum for a reason, they are, they've even hacked dead kids phones for fucks sake.

Can’t agree Kaz, what people get up to in their own private lives, in their own bedroom (or someone else’s bedroom) should be fuck all to do with anyone other than themselves, their partners &/or their mistresses, their masters, their lovers, their ‘special’ friends & nothing to do with you, me or anyone else who isn’t a close family member or close friend.

I don’t know you, so why’s it any of my business what you do with anyone in the privacy of your own bedroom, be that with a man, woman, gigolo, or cat (or multiple cats)?

If want to rub peanut butter on my balls & get my dog to lick it off (again), that’s my business & nowt to do with anyone other than me & my dog ;)

As long as it’s consented, it’s fuck all to do with me what you get up to & fuck all to do with you what I get up to
So deceiving the England manager and teammates, breaking sqaud rules on your first England call up is fine by you ?

Can’t agree Kaz, what people get up to in their own private lives, in their own bedroom (or someone else’s bedroom) should be fuck all to do with anyone other than themselves, their partners &/or their mistresses, their masters, their lovers, their ‘special’ friends & nothing to do with you, me or anyone else who isn’t a close family member or close friend.

I don’t know you, so why’s it any of my business what you do with anyone in the privacy of your own bedroom, be that with a man, woman, gigolo, or cat (or multiple cats)?

If want to rub peanut butter on my balls & get my dog to lick it off (again), that’s my business & nowt to do with anyone other than me & my dog ;)

As long as it’s consented, it’s fuck all to do with me what you get up to & fuck all to do with you what I get up to
Although I agree with your sentiment of whatever is in a person's private life should stay private, what Foden and Greenwood did doesn't fall into that category
I stated this earlier in the thread
They were not on a privately funded trip. They were representing their country and clubs
And by breaking the "bubble" they also put at risk their teammates and the following game

Some good points nimrod.
My concern is with his missus.what she will do,forgive or fk him off,
And not forgetting the little one also.i would presume both set off parents will have a different take on it(maybe),all grandparents dott on their grandkids.
Then how will he handle it personally, think that's one of the problem with stone,
ffs.

I'm not on about fucking up.

I'm on about cheating on a partner when having a child with them.

At 20 I had a child and was in a long term relationship, I didn't choose to cheat and I think it's a shit thing to do.

Just because others have done it who were older means jack.
Well aren't you a fucking saint. Give yourself a round of applause.

doctors and nurses shagging on duty doesn't go down well, i doubt teachers or firefighters would either tbf
i didn’t say anything about ’on duty’, although I’d imagine it happens.
I love what he does for 90 minutes when he’s playing football. As far the rest, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. That would almost certainly not be true should he employ violence in his private life, but that would be true of most people, for me at least.
I‘ve always loved most sports and have never felt any particular compunction to like any of its participants. In fact, football is littered with fairly unpleasant characters and why Mr Foden should be any different to most other 20 year olds who are loaded and have never had anyone ever say no to them I can’t imagine.
Surely you don’t think he’d be a paragon of virtue just because he plays for city?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.