Phil Foden to leave England camp

The girls didn't set the boys up,the boys got into it all on their own,they are being attacked in the media,they are entitled to stand their ground

Not a girl on a beach,so three times he has tried to or has cheated on England duty ? He needs a snack around the head before he ruins his career,it is not there for him to fuck over his partner and kid

Let’s get this straight. Nobody is condoning what Phil is supposed to have done.

however, I don’t understand why you will not say that girls like these who target young (and yes - stupid) RICH men, do deserve criticism. Furthermore they are not being attacked by the media - Phil is (arguably quite rightly)

I’m just glad I don’t have female relatives like that.

we are discussing 2 separate issues here:

Does Foden need “ a slap” as you put it (I’d say he needs more than that)

Are these girls innocent of entrapment. NO.

You keep linking them together by saying that Phil’s cooperation means the girls did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe, but they are both grown men, who have travelled abroad plenty of times before with their clubs sides. It is easy to be wise after the event.

Yep and the person that planted two hookers into the hotel planned far better than than the England Security team

Reactions: CC1
That's quite a response, even though you only have one side of a story.

It's the fucking sun, they have been found guilty of paying people to make up shit about high profile people, they've done it for years, and I don't doubt this girl has got a nice wedge for this story, and neither you nor me know if there is any truth in it.

It's the standard (social) media bollocks, and Phil can't say anything in defence about it to prove it's bollocks, because people with no brain won't believe him anyway.

What he got involved in in Iceland was stupid, he's apologised for it, but the sun now want to drive an agenda against him, I wonder why ?

I'm certainly not defending him, but I wouldn't believe the date on the front of the sun without checking it, most call it scum for a reason, they are, they've even hacked dead kids phones for fucks sake.
And if he caught covid and brought it back to our team ?

The last England duty did it for me,this is the icing on the cake,taken at face value and knowing he has done it once already then yeah,i can't look at him the same,it might be a girl thing having be cheated on,i can't bear it ,ruined my life, on the other side lads forgive lads, insist they were set up, all kinds of gymnastics, i like to think mine is a more honest view, each to their own , i know his yeah, I am working hard and learning and I am so lucky bollocks will never sound the same to me ,you lads can crack on though
You made a post the other day in which you highlighted the fun you had ,as a youngrr person with the many sailors who visited your southern coastal town..i expect you questioned each .one if they were single?
The hypocrisy is high.
Give it a rest now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.