Phil Foden to leave England camp

If it's just covid protocol they will be ok, anything happened with the girls, big, big trouble.

Disagree, the covid protocol is the bigger issue here. The message they've put out to people who idolise them, that's what they'll (rightly) be punished severely for. The authorities need to set a precedent for this sort of stuff or it would risk become common theme and that's something which wouldn't be accepted at government level never mind FA.

The girls involvement is neither here nor there. They've given the media free reign to dig into their personal lives, but that the risk they've been prepared to take. Its the Covid rules which they've broken which is the far more serious action here imo.

hardly small,two breaches of covid rules already,he should have learned time,you are giving him excuses

I hope goes with the i am disappointed line ,better than shouting
In the long list of things 20 uear old footballers have done, this is way down the list.

He hasnt broken any laws, he potentially derailed a friendly game of football.

An 18 and 20 year old trying to sneak girls back to the hotel? Now I've heard everything!

He'll catch some heat (rightfully so) and learn from this, not a big deal. Some of you guys are way overreacting.
Covid protocol is keeping everyone as safe as possible and allowing the games to be played ,they all sign up to keep everyone safe,it is a big deal unless you don't want to see any football ?

I'm sure that's exactly what his girlfriend will say....
That's their own personal issue. I'm talking about the crew who thinks he's fucked up his life/career doing something every 20 year old in the world has done or tried to do. Everyone makes mistakes and in the grand scheme of things this isn't that serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.