Phil Foden to leave England camp

Yes I agree. Pity that MUFC didn't do something similar for their recent miscreant!
What's happened to their current miscreant I wonder? He had hardly been mentioned in the last dozen pages on here.
They will probably be treated entirely differently by the two clubs and certainly by the media.

Disagree, the covid protocol is the bigger issue here. The message they've put out to people who idolise them, that's what they'll (rightly) be punished severely for. The authorities need to set a precedent for this sort of stuff or it would risk become common theme and that's something which wouldn't be accepted at government level never mind FA.

The girls involvement is neither here nor there. They've given the media free reign to dig into their personal lives, but that the risk they've been prepared to take. Its the Covid rules which they've broken which is the far more serious action here imo.
Of course it’s about the Covid breach, the whole world is struggling with this still some nuggets who can’t see this on here though

At least it saves me watching England game

Don't care about the covid breach, what I care about is his home life falling apart (tho tbh he seemed like a naive kid on that phone call not really someone up for cheating) and it hurting his career

At least it saves me watching England game

Don't care about the covid breach, what I care about is his home life falling apart (tho tbh he seemed like a naive kid on that phone call not really someone up for cheating) and it hurting his career
Don't care about the breach but everyone cared like it ended the world when Walker was found guilty in a similar scenario, albeit not on NT duty, why are there different standards of leniency for different players?

He's young so he will learn, hopefully doesn't affect him that much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.