Phil Foden to leave England camp

Can we please stop this bollocks? Foden was the instigator. He’s the one who had the direct contact. He’s the one who invited them round. He’s the one on the phone.

To put it to rest, here’s a clearer video of who they were contacting via Snapchat.

What am I missing there? Who cares who's snapchat they were contacting? How do we know where they got Phil's SC from? What if this information is correct?:

Well one of the Icelandic models has now confirmed that she had previously met Greenwood online ,
There's still so much we don't know and probably never will know for sure. I think both lads are equally culpable actually, as are the two ladies, if not more so but they have less responsibilities in fairness. Still, if it was a setup as I suspect(filming the initial phone call, the star struck reactions and the excuses she gave... nah), that's another lesson learned for them I hope.

It doesn't really matter who instigated it in the end but I think his actual words caught on camera which I quoted, say a lot more than the tweet you referred to. What I said about that certainly wasn't "bollocks". It didn't sound like he "instigated" them going to the hotel, that was her suggestion, unless I've missed something.

We know what the answer should have been from both of the lads, nobody has said any different that I can see. I am putting that down to them not thinking it through personally. People much older and more experienced than them have and will continue to make the same stupid mistakes in life, that goes for affairs(if that's what happened) and breaking COVID regulations. As I said, their families and the England staff and players' health they might have put in jeopardy, had they not been rumbled, are one's with a reason to still be pissed off here. The rest of us should condemn it but they have already apologised and they have been punished, so lets just move on and hope he learns his lessons(Greenwood too).

Last edited:
It’s so funny to go through a few of these reactions on Foden behaviour. Criminal behaviour haha. I would not have done the same in his position haha.
They only thing Foden suffers from is the inconsistency and stupidness of the ruling that comes with COVID-19 that we all take for granted as it’s easier than to actually think. But please let’s crucify the lad for having a great night out.

Ahh so it was all Greenwoods fault, he planned the whole thing and Phil just joined in.

Here's me thinking of the massive sense of pride and thankfulness in being chosen to play football for my country would've encouraged me to follow whatever rules were laid down by the manager and his staff.
Your not a child at 20.
First England call up and he does something stupid like this. He should take a look at other players at our club who are never in the media other than for their footballing prowess. Far too cocky for his own good.

I’ve got a young lad who plays football and hasn’t dropped a bollock. What’s annoying is the build up to the game when he’s being interviewed about taking his chance to play for the first team blah blah.. There are around 40 odd staff representing England in that tour and those two idiots decided to take the piss. No sympathy whatever the punishment is I’m afraid. If his partner is built like Giant Haystacks then that’s worse when he opens the front door
Thoroughly deserve the punishment... of course!! But the moral outrage on here is pathetic!

First England call up and he does something stupid like this. He should take a look at other players at our club who are never in the media other than for their footballing prowess. Far too cocky for his own good.
Totally agree.
He's let his country down, let City down, let his family down.
Can you imagine the man he is replacing in our team doing this shite.
Sounds like City heirachy are not amused.

Well it does look like the affair happened if that pic is real. It doesn't change much apart from the damage to his relationship with his GF I suppose. Did these women have to show a picture of his arse to the whole world though? Done him dirty there.

Last edited:
So a young lad has dropped a bollock and you are judge, jury and executioner ? Can he not learn and grow as a man or are you not giving him that chance ?
I am not executing him, but I am saying he is a fucking idiot, 2 entirely different things, he has made a right fucking show of himself, and his Mrs, I bet she is well pleased

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.