Phil Foden to leave England camp

I wouldn't say either of them are ugly... but and I'm not meaning to stick the boot in on them(enough people doing that), those are some pretty high hairlines for 19 and 20 year olds. What have they been doing to their hair?

Well going by how tight her face is,
I would wager she more Rooney age type.

No surprise the Mail and one of these girls continue to try to get every drop out of this story.
Both her parents are lawyers - l don't think they will be overjoyed to read what she says.
Wouldn't be surprised if they are pretty involved in helping their inflatable doll of a daughter squeeze money out the tabloids.

It could be argued that it is a good thing that something like this happens so early in his career.

it’s good to make mistakes as long as he learns not to make the same mistake twice.

the only thing keeping this going is the media trying to drag it out. With the season starting it should disappear, probably re-surface in October at the next international break. Southgate would be best place Reinstating him in the squad and move on or else the leaches in the press won’t let go.

Very sadly things have changed - I quoted the words above, but I could have picked any of the comments suggesting Pep (or Southgate) should threaten this or that, or the other.... it is irrelevant.

What was that players name? Marko Bosman? Martin? The one who fought the law and the law... lost - basically taking the power away from the clubs and giving it to the individual player? Too many people on here are giving Foden the benefit of the doubt because he is a) young b) 'local' and c) a generational talent, but maybe the truth is he is actually a 'git'. He knows that barring serious injury he can earn more money than the GDP of some small countries in the next 15 years. Consequently, he probably doesn't really give a fcuk about what Pep thinks, what City fans think and certainly what England fans think of him. Any 'apology' given won't have come from him, but from his 'support team' (agents, hangers on etc.) or from City's PR people.

As with many things in the world in 2020 - it's all fucked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.