Phil Jones to leave United after 12 years

With Jones gone, Daffy De Donut thief will be their only title winner left.
I still think back fondly of the donut theif,(best keeper in the world)
Being Poached by Bernie at the far post....at old Trafford.
Bernardo Silva has a habit ....of turning up,just when you least expect him to....To do Damage.

One thing about that diving on the floor to head the ball gif that always does me is it always cuts off just as Girouds foot touches the ball. I always wonder what happened but perhaps its best not to know.
Ta-ra Phil.

Seems like a decent bloke for a rag,
Like Harry maguire I find it hard to hate him despite him playing for the scum.
Him and maguire probably take more abuse from their own fans than the other teams tbf

He’s been part of man Uniteds decline over the last 10 years and he has milked them for every penny, so for that I thank you Phil jones
A rag twat who lied his way out of a Greek prison sentence a good lad?

Magliar will never be as likeable as Phil.

Regardless of whether or not Jones is a decent chap, to me it makes no difference. He was a rag.

I am so petty and narrow-minded when it comes to those detestable, vermin çunts that I will deliberately not see the wood for the trees - my dislike is too intensely embedded within my aging psyche.
As far as I'm concerned the deformed-looking prick crossed the Rubicon when he signed for them.

SCUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.