Phil Jones to leave United after 12 years

There's something I find rather comforting about his disfigured features, because whatever happens in life I can always say that at least I'm not as ugly as Phil Jones. I could walk along the road and a car could pass me by with the driver going through one of those huge puddles of rainwater, and I could be absolutely drenched from head to toe, but it wouldn't upset me because at least I'm not as ugly as Phil Jones. I could walk into a glass door in a restaurant and go arse over head, landing in an undignified heap on the Axminster. Everybody would point at at me and giggle nervously and I'd be the laughing stock of the place, but at least I wouldn't be as ugly as Phil Jones.

You see, even I have something to be grateful for.

Seems like a decent bloke for a rag,
Like Harry maguire I find it hard to hate him despite him playing for the scum.
Him and maguire probably take more abuse from their own fans than the other teams tbf

He’s been part of man Uniteds decline over the last 10 years and he has milked them for every penny, so for that I thank you Phil jones

So, Phil Jones ends his career -
It wasn't just that he was ugly,
Who once crawled, on his ear,
To head a ball, iconically.
How you made our stomachs churn -
On hands and knees, pathetically.
You'd compensate with the greatest gurn
Such comic physicality.
Now, you exit through scum's portal
But, to City fans at least
We'll sing of you - immortal!
Us: Kun Aguero; they bought you - the beast.

Copyright The Blue Panther 2023

Last edited:
Seems like a decent bloke for a rag,
Like Harry maguire I find it hard to hate him despite him playing for the scum.
Him and maguire probably take more abuse from their own fans than the other teams tbf

He’s been part of man Uniteds decline over the last 10 years and he has milked them for every penny, so for that I thank you Phil jones
I find it very easy to absolutely hate everything about every player and fan of that horrible shit hole of a club.
To be honest I enjoy hating them every single fucking one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.