Phil - Scapegoats and witch hunts

Absolute joke that he's taken an unfit Shaw and not taking anyone capable of.playing left.back , Chilwell, livramento or even gomez better options than taking Trippier who had a poor season and is 3rd.choice right back , southgates squad has fucking baffled.me
Yeah but Trippier can take set pieces don't you know?

An absolutely vital attribute to have in a Southgate team, where most games are tight and can be won with the delivery of one decent ball!

Unchanged starting 11 if the rumours are true.

I don't think Southgate is swayed by the social media world. He commented on the fact Phil was instrumental in our win with a lot of good work off the ball and defensively, even if that's not the side of the game people want to see him doing. He knows he's an excellent player.

Shaw coming back in at some stage might fix the balance a bit more and help Phil be more effective wide left, but I still can't see Southgate pushing Bellingham deeper even though that's the answer in my opinion. I think he'll stick with trying to get harmony from this group but will probably make a few more changes this time to manage workload. I expect Phil to come off after 60-70 mins whether he's playing well or not.

Yeah,thought he’d start tonight. Quiet game and will probably get hooked for Gordon and then dropped for the 3rd game.
Phil’s time is very much numbered with southgate as manager and the media pile on making him the reason England look so bad. Last start tonight and then the changes will be made.

McNulty ramping the pressure up with his article this morning, ignoring the fact that no fucker played well in that first game.

I don't think Southgate is swayed by the social media world. He commented on the fact Phil was instrumental in our win with a lot of good work off the ball and defensively, even if that's not the side of the game people want to see him doing. He knows he's an excellent player.

Shaw coming back in at some stage might fix the balance a bit more and help Phil be more effective wide left, but I still can't see Southgate pushing Bellingham deeper even though that's the answer in my opinion. I think he'll stick with trying to get harmony from this group but will probably make a few more changes this time to manage workload. I expect Phil to come off after 60-70 mins whether he's playing well or not.
Is he balls swayed by the media. The notion is quite frankly ridiculous.

I heard his interview and he said Foden did exactly what he asked of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.