Phil - Scapegoats and witch hunts

Most football fans are thick as shite and will repeat what they hear. Message immediately after the whistle yesterday off a red ,”fodens been shite again”. No poiint explaining the whys and the wherefores , they just hear it and repeat it without thinking of reasons
I think he looks fked as well. Incredibly long season for him. Players are not machines...international players should be banned from domestic cups...will make them far more interesting and save some careers. A player can't play well for 60 plus games - unless your Rodri

Watching the Rags do exactly what England do and hearing the Tent Peg is pure entertainment…….. and so it has now become for “The THree Kittens”
Just hope Pep is ready to reprogramme Kyle John and Phil when they escape
I’d just selection Return to Factory Settings pdq

I don't really see Bellingham as a defensive player or see the point of playing two holding players at all except in very rare circumstances when a team needs a draw and is facing much better opponents. The England team has to attack with the sort of players we have up front.
Our front players aren't that good..its well over hyped..only Saka has a trick in him, Kane's back is limiting him, Phil is knackered or looks it, we are just about an above average side but no where near world class. 'Meeja' does this every tournament, big us up to fail..average side and average manager compared to Spain, Germany, France and Portugal

Last edited:
I'm expecting that to be Phil's last game of the tournament. Southgate will rip this team up for our last group match then we'll narrowly beat Slovenia, play Switzerland in the 2nd round with the same team, go through on pens, quarter final whoever we get, it's goodbye England

Our front players aren't that good..its well over hyped..only Saka has a trick in him, Kane's back is limiting him, Phil is kmackered or looks it, we are just about an above average side but no where near world class. Meeja does this every tournament, big us up to fail..average side and average manager compared to Spain, Germany, France and Portugal
Agree 100 per cent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.