Phil - Scapegoats and witch hunts

All this talk of talented' has to be properly scrutinised i think. A lot of our players (Rice, Saka, Walker Phil, Pickford, Alexander Arnold etc.. are not world class) just decent players, to win something with decent or above average you need to work really hard, we didn't. Coupled with Bellingham thinking he can play 6 and 10 in the same game (he did niether) believes his own hype that lad. Didn't see him much at Dortmund but since the hype I've seen him play well for about 30 minutes and act a cnt for about 1000 (thinking v City etc as well as for England at times) The players need to look more interested - they aren't world class as the 'meeja' tries to portray so show some spirit. Portugal have genuinely good players and fight like dogs..us on the other hand look lazy! Hope we get knocked out early give our lads a bit of a rest
You obviously have a different opinion of Phil than Pep has.

Best thing about Phil is that he's starting to go and get the ball off people, demanding it.

Then he's helping to kick moves off rather than waiting in clever positions to receive it. Must be hard going from Rodri, KDB and Bernardo to playing with Gallagher and Rice.

He's realising that he needs to be a leader, he's the best player and has to make things happen himself.

So I'm sure he'll be dropped next match.

Best thing about Phil is that he's starting to go and get the ball off people, demanding it.

Then he's helping to kick moves off rather than waiting in clever positions to receive it. Must be hard going from Rodri, KDB and Bernardo to playing with Gallagher and Rice.

He's realising that he needs to be a leader, he's the best player and has to make things happen himself.

So I'm sure he'll be dropped next match.
Yeah, can't be seen to be running the show, cos that's the job of the spoilt one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.