Phill Dowd

I text my mate at half time saying he'll cost us the game. Thank God I was wrong but he tried his best. How the hell is someone so out of shape officiating at this level? Yes he's lost a bit of timber but that shows how fat the useless shit has been for years. Despite a few pounds gone he is still way too much of a chubby git. And please don't tell me he's not anti City. He's given us fuck all in years.
As for the blind linesman. Jesus. At one point Zabba was a mile off side as well.
Fucking jokers each and every one of them.

Just watched Vidic commit the very same offence Kompany got booked for. Free kick - no card.
Thought the Zabba tackle was no yellow and he could have let the Milner thing go as you normally only get booked for them after the whistle has gone.
The Nasri tackle was a good attempt to win the ball and he made a right fuckin meal of very little contact - not a yellow really but I can understand why he got one. The Dzeko handball was a bit of a funny one he could have let go he sort of ducked into the ball with arm and head.
Like a lot have said nobody would have raised an eyebrow if he hadn't got the card out at all. Perhaps he was down on his quota!

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Just watched Vidic commit the very same offence Kompany got booked for. Free kick - no card.
Thought the Zabba tackle was no yellow and he could have let the Milner thing go as you normally only get booked for them after the whistle has gone.
The Nasri tackle was a good attempt to win the ball and he made a right fuckin meal of very little contact - not a yellow really but I can understand why he got one. The Dzeko handball was a bit of a funny one he could have let go he sort of ducked into the ball with arm and head.
Like a lot have said nobody would have raised an eyebrow if he hadn't got the card out at all. Perhaps he was down on his quota!

Immediately after the City game I watched Soton v Chelsea and the difference in refereeing was amazing. There were so many "things" happened in this game that were similar to the City game and the ref just let the game go. Not even a foul never mind a booking. Dowd is a poor ref end of story.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
disgrace today, 5 first time offences by Blues got bookings yet he let Swansea off with pretty much everything.

Had a feeling he wanted a different outcome today.

exactly, had it in for us big time today, total disgrace, funny some of the comments in the stand, i was in stitches. after a verse of your worse than clattenburg all could hear, was a voice saying hes just a cu*t,lol

The man is a disgrace. Couldn't wait to give our lads a yellow card, and didn't take the appalling conditions into consideration. He's put his weight back on as well, fat bastard!<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm --<br /><br />The man is a disgrace. Couldn't wait to give our lads a yellow card, and didn't take the appalling conditions into consideration. He's put his weight back on as well, fat bastard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.