Phill Dowd

Most importantly.... Where is he from?

His weight isn't the issue, its whether he's from Bolton or not (as we wouldn't of got any cards if he enjoys the Carrs pasties.

lost my voice screaming at the fat c*nt, shocking display gave us nuffin and swans got away with murder, few ironic cheers from us wen he gave us a rare decision

During the Fernandinho post match interview the fat fucker walked past stuffing his gob. Abysmal ref.

Thought Fat Phil was inconsistent as much as incompetent today. Booked Zaba for a marginally late tackle but then failed to card a very similar foul on Kolarov and Komps yellow was hardly the first shirt tug. Nasri's was fair enough, he took out his man after the ball had gone.

strongbowholic said:
g180aj said:
I think the count was 7 yellows and realistically the only 1 worth a yellow was shelvey's and the 1 he never stopped play for which cost us a goal.
Dzeko's handball - yellow card; no argument from me.
Canas asking for a card - yellow card; no argument from me.
Milner kicking the ball away - yellow card; no argument from me.
Nasri's foul (taking one for the team) - yellow card; no argument from me.
Zabaletta's foul (slide challenge) - yellow card; possibly harsh due to the conditions but a yellow nonetheless.
Kompany's foul (cynical challenge) - yellow card; no argument from me.

Can't remember what Shelvey got booked for, but as he's a bald scouse **** he probably deserved it :))

All in all, I thought Dowd (whilst certainly not "brilliant") had an ok game.

Don't come on here talking sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.