Phill Dowd

I think the count was 7 yellows and realistically the only 1 worth a yellow was shelvey's and the 1 he never stopped play for which cost us a goal.

last free of the game says it all, no contact between any players, he's 20 yards up and 40 yards across the pitch from the ball looking in the other directionand gives us a free, piss fucking poor. wasn't looking at nasris challenge either.

Which card was worse, the Dzeko handball or the Zaba clean tackle?

I'm not counting the Milner kick because that'd be the runaway winner

If there is a fine for 5 yellow cards, City should appeal on principle. Maybe 1 or 2 of those yellows were justified.

He had a shocker, his assistants were poor also, offsides for both teams missed.

He was in one bad £uckin mood today! That free kick we got early in 1st half, he nearly cried when asked to count out the 10 yards!!

Fat £uck!

It tells you something when we win and are still complaining about the ref, no one would have batted an eyelid if there were no bookings in that game, how poor do these wankers have to be before there is some sort of sanction against them.

g180aj said:
I think the count was 7 yellows and realistically the only 1 worth a yellow was shelvey's and the 1 he never stopped play for which cost us a goal.
Dzeko's handball - yellow card; no argument from me.
Canas asking for a card - yellow card; no argument from me.
Milner kicking the ball away - yellow card; no argument from me.
Nasri's foul (taking one for the team) - yellow card; no argument from me.
Zabaletta's foul (slide challenge) - yellow card; possibly harsh due to the conditions but a yellow nonetheless.
Kompany's foul (cynical challenge) - yellow card; no argument from me.

Can't remember what Shelvey got booked for, but as he's a bald scouse **** he probably deserved it :))

All in all, I thought Dowd (whilst certainly not "brilliant") had an ok game.

jared said:
Too fecking card happy. The fat f***
Why was Milner even booked

Ball was clearly out of play and he kicked it away to waste time. Daft booking to get really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.