Phillipe Sandler - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch the game and wanted to know if he did well. Well, this thread is bipolar !!
Well to add to your confusion, I thought he was just ok. Not great, not awful. Enough evidence of a potentially top player, but also enough to make you think he won't quite succeed.

I think it's tough to judge a player who's only full game was last night's. At least so conclusively.

Showed enough to think he will have a decent future in the game - however, it could be a while before he could make a serious case to be in our squad permanently. Whereas Garcia looks ready to go, Philippe looks like he needs a bit of time - for me he takes too many touches and is not decisive enough with his passing - that could come with confidence and spending time with our coaches and first team. He does have a physical presence and that may help him. It's good that these younger players are getting a chance and I've no doubts we will see more come through the academy in the next two years.

Showed enough to think he will have a decent future in the game - however, it could be a while before he could make a serious case to be in our squad permanently. Whereas Garcia looks ready to go, Philippe looks like he needs a bit of time - for me he takes too many touches and is not decisive enough with his passing - that could come with confidence and spending time with our coaches and first team. He does have a physical presence and that may help him. It's good that these younger players are getting a chance and I've no doubts we will see more come through the academy in the next two years.

He needs games. He was very highly regarded but his injuries mean he hasn't played properly for months and months. A talent IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.