Phone Thread

Ahh the classic Apple is under threat let's say the Chinese are spying on everyone line lol, Donald Trump cracked me up when he come out with that. I have the p20 pro best phone i've ever had.
Only the UK trust Huawei to help implement their 5G network, all the other nations have banned them. Read something about that the other day, somewhere.

Only the UK trust Huawei to help implement their 5G network, all the other nations have banned them. Read something about that the other day, somewhere.

Nothing much on my phone to spy on apart from some scat vids I get whatsapp'd regularly haha. I rate them as a brand their market share is on the rise, they have had an amazing year.

Nothing much on my phone to spy on apart from some scat vids I get whatsapp'd regularly haha. I rate them as a brand their market share is on the rise, they have had an amazing year.
They ARE good phones, I agree. My son has one. Of course our government are excellent at judging foreign nations, so probably nothing to worry about.

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.