Phone Thread

Well mine has not worked all day - been great!

cheers 02 - bit of peace

Understand a few hours of outage can happen but we're nearly approaching the 12 hour mark here.
Stunned that o2 don't have at least some proper redundancy in place

I was going to move to 02 today since EE seem to charge me any old random number each month.

Seems it is Ericsson at fault for this. At first i thought it may be Huawei throwing their toys out but no. El Reg reporting 4g services still down so no sending dick pics to your significant other for you today lads :-D

I was going to move to 02 today since EE seem to charge me any old random number each month.

Seems it is Ericsson at fault for this. At first i thought it may be Huawei throwing their toys out but no. El Reg reporting 4g services still down so no sending dick pics to your significant other for you today lads :-D

I waved mine out of the window at the milkman.

Still no service. Good isn't it?

WhatsApp your dick instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.