Piccadilly Gardens

FuZzY said:
LongsightM13 said:
I walked through Piccadilly Gardens at about 5.30 this morning on my way to the station and had to almost step over two winos who were comatose on the footpath

Do you ever see that little old chinese woman doing her tai chi exercises?
Yep. There's a fella there sometimes as well. But they don't seem to let on to each other.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:59 pm --<br /><br />Has anyone ever seen the Scottish hobo who hangs around there in a City cap. He has had that hat on for about five years now. It must be stuck to his head.

mancitymick said:
sun jihai said:
Muzza said:
I do the CCTV footage at the gardens, avoid at all costs. Don't ever let your kids in those fountains.
Why?

Because it is full of spring water straight from the moutains!!!!
Hahaha, I've bottled the water and drank it on many summer days, I was fine...

My best memory is when me and my mate were waiting for the late bus home (2am?) and these two pissed up women were staggering around in the gardens, then one in a white dress disappeared into a bush - only from the angle we were at we could still see her.
She proceeded to lift her skirt, squat.... and drop a log out!!

The Pope said:
My best memory is when me and my mate were waiting for the late bus home (2am?) and these two pissed up women were staggering around in the gardens, then one in a white dress disappeared into a bush - only from the angle we were at we could still see her.
You do know what's required, don't you?

The Pope said:
Are you sure it wasn't some poor fucker's cock?

Once saw a woman having piss in the middle of the old Bus Station there, when it was just like a massive bus shelter.

I was only about 14 and I think it scarred me for life. She made no attempt to hide and it was in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon. The river of piss snaking along the pavement. And not a single person said anything, FFS!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Its always been a cess pool full of not rights and illegals. However it now epitomises everything that's wrong with modern town planning. Horrible faux greenery, cheaply erected red brick buildings with no though or care given to their impact on the area now or in 10+ years time and chain bars and resturants......just utterly shit.

On a plus note I had to go to the Royal Eye Hospital last week and thinks whoever designed that building both internally and externally (including the green areas outside) deserves a medal.

On a completely unrelated note, have a look round the Scottish Parliament building. I can work out if it was designed by a genius or an oaf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.