Piccadilly Gardens

I hate it , people sat on the grass or running through the water fountain, then you got people protesting all the time surrounded by police

element_mcfc said:
Mikecini said:
Muzza said:
I do the CCTV footage at the gardens, avoid at all costs. Don't ever let your kids in those fountains.

Who do you work for?

please explain more???

Well a part from being the number one place for peadoes(check for spelling), it uses recycled water so when all the drunks piss all over it that gets mixed in with the flow that the kids are dancing in, it does refreshed but on a monthly basis.

The place is swarming with drug dealers aswell, avoid it at night because I've seen a lot of people mugged for their phones etc.

Edit: Dont really want to put down who I work for mate.

Muzza said:
element_mcfc said:
Mikecini said:
Who do you work for?

please explain more???

Well a part from being the number one place for peadoes(check for spelling), it uses recycled water so when all the drunks piss all over it that gets mixed in with the flow that the kids are dancing in, it does refreshed but on a monthly basis.

The place is swarming with drug dealers aswell, avoid it at night because I've seen a lot of people mugged for their phones etc.

I can vouch for the drug dealer comment.

I've had complete strangers approach me on more than one occasion asking me if I wanted to buy cocaine, when I've walked through on a Saturday night. Openly, in the street.

GStar said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Its always been a cess pool full of not rights and illegals. However it now epitomises everything that's wrong with modern town planning. Horrible faux greenery, cheaply erected red brick buildings with no though or care given to their impact on the area now or in 10+ years time and chain bars and resturants......just utterly shit.

On a plus note I had to go to the Royal Eye Hospital last week and thinks whoever designed that building both internally and externally (including the green areas outside) deserves a medal.

On a completely unrelated note, have a look round the Scottish Parliament building. I can work out if it was designed by a genius or an oaf.

Hollyrood? I was there in Oct and I know exactly what you mean!

uncle charlie wilson said:
Muzza said:
element_mcfc said:
please explain more???

I've had complete strangers approach me on more than one occasion asking me if I wanted to buy cocaine, when I've walked through on a Saturday night. Openly, in the street.
And I could imagine that it would be the sort of place that would attract paedophiles, especially at this time of year when there are lots of youngsters around those fountains.

jimharri said:
Muzza said:

And I could imagine that it would be the sort of place that would attract paedophiles, especially at this time of year when there are lots of youngsters around those fountains.

I work with the police a lot and they have said, every paedophile website they have taken down or ring they have uncovered it is flooded with pichures from the gardens, I myself have guided police to certain suspects taking photos.

Muzza said:
jimharri said:

I work with the police a lot and they have said, every paedophile website they have taken down or ring they have uncovered it is flooded with pichures from the gardens, I myself have guided police to certain suspects taking photos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlEcGHxfltE[/youtube]

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Hollyrood? I was there in Oct and I know exactly what you mean!

Yep, been doing some work with them recently, they have a great canteen... and obviously as its for politicians, it's well subsidised.

I reckon if you could talk to the right people and turn it into a laser quest competition area at the weekend, you could make a killing.

Wino central it was. Used needles everywhere too. There used to be one who lay there playing with himself openly as people wandered by. VP sherry bottle in one hand and cock in t'other. I hate those buildings they've chucked up there now. Remember going into the Piccadilly Radio offices as a kid for stickers and stuff, hoping to meet James Stannage for an autograph!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.