Pictures of your Dog

My youngest Beagle (Oak) in intensive care tonight having been hit by a car earlier today. Definitely a broken shoulder and leg and possibly internal injuries. Praying she makes the night
Fingers crossed for her.

Thanks all, it's been a difficult month,Wife has cancer growth removed of her face, one week later mother in law diagnosed with stage 4 terminal Cancer and move into our house (and it's tough looking after her ) then this morning an insistent walk with my Three dogs and Oak on the way home slip's her collar, and being a typical beagle welcome's her "new found freedom" runs into a busy road straight into a car. ! TBF The driver stopped and was pretty cut cut , I picked her up and a passer by got me in her car and straight to the emergency vets . One arriving being told she's crashing and might not make the next hour to tonight at 6pm being told she's stable but heavily sedated. I tried to post a picture of her in her crib tonight but I'm not that technically minded! ( It goes with my age) now have a very large scotch watching the darts to take my mind off what will be a long night.
Sounds like you’re due some luck.
Hopefully all works out for you.

Thanks all, it's been a difficult month,Wife has cancer growth removed of her face, one week later mother in law diagnosed with stage 4 terminal Cancer and move into our house (and it's tough looking after her ) then this morning an insistent walk with my Three dogs and Oak on the way home slip's her collar, and being a typical beagle welcome's her "new found freedom" runs into a busy road straight into a car. ! TBF The driver stopped and was pretty cut cut , I picked her up and a passer by got me in her car and straight to the emergency vets . One arriving being told she's crashing and might not make the next hour to tonight at 6pm being told she's stable but heavily sedated. I tried to post a picture of her in her crib tonight but I'm not that technically minded! ( It goes with my age) now have a very large scotch watching the darts to take my mind off what will be a long night.
Fingers crossed for you

Sorry for your woes mate, one of my beagles has done the same and slipped his collar fortunately got him back quickly before he came to any harm.
Hope all goes well on all fronts.

I'm crossing everything for you and yours mate, you sound like you could do with a bit of good luck.

My youngest Beagle (Oak) in intensive care tonight having been hit by a car earlier today. Definitely a broken shoulder and leg and possibly internal injuries. Praying she makes the night

Really sorry to hear that mate. Got my fingers crossed for you and Oak.

Oak update, firstly thanks for the kind words of support. I've just driven her to Winchester where she'll be operated on immediately after Xmas. The vet in Worthing was more positive about her 24hrs on. Her shoulder and front leg is broken not sure about internal injuries yet.as she's not insured I'll be starting a Go fund Me page ! LOL ,Vets certainly no how to charge ATM it's £7500 and rising! Happy Xmas all

Oak update, firstly thanks for the kind words of support. I've just driven her to Winchester where she'll be operated on immediately after Xmas. The vet in Worthing was more positive about her 24hrs on. Her shoulder and front leg is broken not sure about internal injuries yet.as she's not insured I'll be starting a Go fund Me page ! LOL ,Vets certainly no how to charge ATM it's £7500 and rising! Happy Xmas all
How is she

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.