Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Seems a shame that considering he's a blue and has a decent role at The Mirror, which as we know is filled with cockroaches and cunts.
I'd of thought Mullock would be one who was onside.
Maybe he's said what the club wanted him to say. I.e. Calm things down.

More likely he puts out what the club asks him to, so he can stay onside and get other information first from them.
I agree.Why would he want to upset a club he has feelings for.It was only a few weeks ago lots of people were singing his praises ref an article he had written praising the Blues whilst some of the other hacks were dishing the shit out.I bet City have fed him this line and he`s fully aware that we are doing the business with this transfer, with a wink here and there from his City sources.Toe the City line and get bigger and better stories direct.

Sounds like City have no agreement with Dortmund. It would take a huge fee to get him. > £60m based on De Bruyne fee and way the market has gone.

The comments about sub striker are wide of the mark. I think we could play 3 forwards. Barcelona play that way.

I didn't realise he still had four years left on his deal. I'm erring toward the not going to happen camp. Hopefully we can nab Weigl instead.

Thanks mate.

Would be a cracking signing if it happens.
I cant believe some numpties on here saying he scores lots of tap ins and penalties ... so fucking what.Half the time last season we had some great crosses only to see Kun way out of the area and nobody else in a forward position.The lad is class and lets be honest young Kelechi is still plying his trade.He will get more playing time this season of that I`m certain,but he certainly isn`t the finished article by a long shot,but the potential is there to see.Bony on the other hand ... ;)

Honestly feel that this transfer is the one Pep is busting for... For some reason I believe that he will refer back to his 4-3-3 of the Barcelona days using two wide forwards with a CF and then use De bruyne as his Iniesta, Gundogan as his Xavi and Fernandinho as his Busquets.

Sterling....... Aguero....... Aubameyang

De Bruyne... Gundogan... Ferna

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.