Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Maybe he's said what the club wanted him to say. I.e. Calm things down.
Quite possibly. Like I say, I don't read papers, or haven't for a long time. I'm aware of Mullock being a blue though and the games that the print media play between clubs and journalists. It's all a bit of a circus. I'm only interested in what goes on on the pitch.

26 Bundealiga goals
9 were tap ins
3 were penalties
In the age where video evidence is easily obtainable its crazy you would even finish this comment and press post.

Plus how many times where there crosses in the box only for nobody to be on the end of them?? There's a whole lot more positives to this potential move than there are negatives. Even the made up negatives.

Thanks for the breakdown

Im mocking Redcafe im taking the piss that quote was taken from there mate ;) He only scores pens and tap ins comedy gold at its finest he went from world beater to shit now we are after him :)

Hahahahahahahahaha fair enough I did think this post deviated from your normal stance; you can let the mackerel go now ;)

It's another one that will keep us guessing. I am getting tired already :D

AnnounceLaporte , now AnnounceAuba

i'm excited for this signing.

----------- kun --- auba
---------------- kdb
----------- yaya --- gundogan
---------------- dinho

Haha I love that some guy is complaining because "all his goals are tap ins". In a well-functioning team, practically every goal from a striker should be a tap-in. That's their fucking job. Our problem last season was always relying on a worldie goal from miles out, a moment of random brilliance. We needed someone to be there to score 20+ tap ins. It's far more repeatable and reliable.

After seeing the KDB Tweet by Mullock im confident city feed him shite because they dislike him
Not necessarily. I think the tweet was that he's been told City had not made a bid for KDB? He didn't say we weren't going to sign him. Just that we hadn't bid yet. And considering that tweet was at least 2 weeks before the day we actually signed him, it may well have been 100% true at the time? Negotiations can happen without official bids actually going in.

Haha I love that some guy is complaining because "all his goals are tap ins". In a well-functioning team, practically every goal from a striker should be a tap-in. That's their fucking job. Our problem last season was always relying on a worldie goal from miles out, a moment of random brilliance. We needed someone to be there to score 20+ tap ins. It's far more repeatable and reliable.

Exactly..I remember the dominant Liverpool side of the 80s..I don't think Ian Rush scored a goal outside of the 6 yard box haha..the ultimate goal hanger..goals are goals..doesn't matter how you score them

I agree with you. One thing I loved about Dzeko was to know he would score if he got the ball inside the box. We totally miss that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.