Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Exactly..I remember the dominant Liverpool side of the 80s..I don't think Ian Rush scored a goal outside of the 6 yard box haha..the ultimate goal hanger..goals are goals..doesn't matter how you score them

Shows how far we have come as a team i suppose, people complaing about the type of goals we would score! I would of given my right bollock a few years ago for tap ins or deflections of a defenders arse week in week out

pppppp pppppp pp1a@
Haha I love that some guy is complaining because "all his goals are tap ins". In a well-functioning team, practically every goal from a striker should be a tap-in. That's their fucking job. Our problem last season was always relying on a worldie goal from miles out, a moment of random brilliance. We needed someone to be there to score 20+ tap ins. It's far more repeatable and reliable.
If navas is going to have someone to cross too and kolorov may be going and bony that only leaves sterling to blame for everything :-)

Let's hope we can get the deal finished quickly. Rags and PL rivals are worried about us getting him. I wonder if there is a connection with us being linked to the Ukrainian super kid Zinchenko? Dortmund seemed certain to sign him then suddenly we were favourites. Now it's being suggested he may go to them again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.