Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Unless Pep changes Kun's position and Kun plays well where he's moved to, this would be such a terrible signing for us.

Aubameyang is a poor footballer but for his finishing.

Aubameyang wouldn't work out wide. He's not going to dribble past a couple players, cutting inside and curling a shot in the top corner. Not saying he hasn't done it before, but his technique sucks and it's not his game.

Is that you Bony?

David Silva is a great footballer but for his finishing. The Goat was an example of what you might call a poor footballer but for his finishing.

We've a lack of finishers in the squad so I'll take a supposedly poor footballer who can deliver that.
Tis is he thing, he isnt a poor footballer. Does being a good footballer mean being good on the ball? If so, he is very good. If it means spraying balls over the pitch, then no, but neither is kun. Aubameyag has been played right on the shoulder this year, which has meant he hasnt had chance to be creativee, yet he is still in double figures for assists. And pep makes players better technically. Fact. Not all of them, but lots.

Talented player. No idea why anyone is complaining about the prospect of him here

Talented player. No idea why anyone is complaining about the prospect of him here

Interesting the amount of good work he does out of the box in those clips as well. If I were to believe some on here, I'd have him down as a strict number 9!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.