Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Knowing (or not knowing, really) Pep, he could come out with absolutely anything on the first game of the season.

Aguero Sané Aubameyang
De Bruyne Kelechi
Fernandinho Denayer
Laporte Kompany Sagna
Hart

Aguero
De Bruyne
Sterling Fernandinho Fernando Navas
Kompany
Laporte Otamendi Stones
Hart

Aguero Aubameyang
Sterling
Fernandinho De Bruyne
Fernando
Clichy Laporte Otamendi Denayer
Hart

Unless Pep changes Kun's position and Kun plays well where he's moved to, this would be such a terrible signing for us.

Aubameyang is a poor footballer but for his finishing.

Aubameyang wouldn't work out wide. He's not going to dribble past a couple players, cutting inside and curling a shot in the top corner. Not saying he hasn't done it before, but his technique sucks and it's not his game.
Aubameyang would be a terrible signing for us ? I think you should take up another game...as for 'poor footballer but for his finishing ' stop it , my sides are aching.

Doubt Guardiola would employ a 4-4-2 or something similar. If we do sign this guy, either him or Kun would probably be shipped to left wing, much like Villa & Henry.
I was thinking more a 3 5 2 set up with wing backs. However with the right signings the permutations are endless.

I was thinking more a 3 5 2 set up with wing backs. However with the right signings the permutations are endless.
I'm under the impression that 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 was always Guardiola's 'ideal' set-up but it's always been an unfamiliar tactic for teams to get used to. I actually think he will start with 4-3-3 to familiarize the team with his philosophies and style before slowly ushering in 3 at the back.

Wide forward, role-wise. I'm just pointing out the general position.
Sorry I just put a winger in a 442 in my mind whereas I think 433 for wide forwards.

I'd never think of Bale or Neymar as being wingers per se.

I'm under the impression that 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 was always Guardiola's 'ideal' set-up but it's always been an unfamiliar tactic for teams to get used to. I actually think he will start with 4-3-3 to familiarize the team with his philosophies and style before slowly ushering in 3 at the back.
Yeah. Very good shout. I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.