Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Is he actually any good? All I know is he has a pace stat of about one billion out of 99 on FIFA. Scoring stats are impressive, but seen several people on here with concerns about signing him? Sounds exciting to me, but I don't watch Dortmund so much

If there's one encouraging aspect of this -- which even the naysers have to concede -- it's that there's no club (and no set of players) that Pep spent more time analyzing than Dortmund. He's watched more tape on Aubameyang than anyone outside of their operation.

Is he actually any good? All I know is he has a pace stat of about one billion out of 99 on FIFA. Scoring stats are impressive, but seen several people on here with concerns about signing him? Sounds exciting to me, but I don't watch Dortmund so much

Of course he is mate

He's versatile too as he can play on the wings. A front three of Kun kdb and aubameyang is up there with one of the best front threes in the world

Can someone get me some tissues please

Never said we should keep Bony. 110% certain we could get someone of similar quality or someone better for a hell of a lot cheaper than what Aubameyang's going for.

Nobody even close to his ability available, I can think of possibly Griezmann but he'd cost even more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.