Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

The Guardian had a top 20 transfer targets of the Summer. Aubemeyang was No. 1. They valued him at £70m !!

They also have Jaime Jackson as one of their top writers, so...

(On a serious note, I do like The Guardian's football stuff. The comments section is usually fun, trolls aside)

If true this will be the last piece of the attacking jigsaw. This boy will give us a different option and will get on the end of crosses that the current crew don't, and that includes Kun. Get him signed Pep.
Bony to Swansea.

How people can even complain about this transfer, especially because of the price is beyond me. He scored the second most goals in Bundesliga,
second only after Lewandowski! Scored more than Müller although he was playing in a team that hardly can be comparable to BM.

What a statement, bringing in Gundogan and Aubameyang this early in the transfer window, should make future signings even easier. Great
to get players from Dortmund as well, the fighting spirit they will bring with them should work as a kick up some players' asses (if they are still here).

Really excited about next season, with the world's best manager in charge, we should dominate!

Seems like a decent signing and couldn't care less about the cost giving our position, however makes me sad that we baulked at 70 million for Pogba last season

Vardy for one. Morata, Batshuayi.

Vardy's, 29 and only works in hit and hope teams, he's looked shite for England.

Morata had about 15 goals to his name last leave, PEA had nearly 3 times as many.

Batshuayi is 3 years old than Nacho and Nacho is better than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.