Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

20:27

CITY CLOSE ON AUBAMEYANG

Sky sources: Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund in advanced negotiations for the transfer of striker Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang.

According to Sky sources, City are also interested in Everton defender John Stones and Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte as they look to bring up to five first team players to the Etihad this summer.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Is he actually any good? All I know is he has a pace stat of about one billion out of 99 on FIFA. Scoring stats are impressive, but seen several people on here with concerns about signing him? Sounds exciting to me, but I don't watch Dortmund so much
I don't watch him too much either but my impression from when I've seen him is that he's lightning quick and has great movement off the ball. Doesn't have brilliant technique though so will be interesting to see how Pep wants to use him.

Absolute quality signing. Anyone who doesn't want him and scoffing at the price, just picture him lining up against us as a rag player. I'd be shitting myself and every other team will shit themselves when we line him up against them.

Here I was thinking the transfer front is looking a bit slow at the moment. Go away for a while and boom the forum explodes!

The Guardian had a top 20 transfer targets of the Summer. Aubemeyang was No. 1. They valued him at £70m !!

Redcafe is always worth a laugh or two when news like this breaks.

Apart from the usual "we didn't want him, he's shite" apparently it means Aguero is gone too, ah well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.