Pitch Invasion?

Re: Pitch Invasion ?

allan harper said:
No running on the pitch, we dont want to ruin the pitch for the Rugby League games.

Or Take That gigs.

bugsyblue said:
I know it doesn't quite work like this but theoretically, are you telling me you (including those on tiers 2 & 3) wouldn't want to see a few thousand fans invade the pitch and celebrate with the players in mass hysteria and then leave the pitch after five minutes to see the trophy brought out and a lap of honour?

And to those people who are now claiming pitch invasions are a ‘championship’ thing – get a grip! You’re sounded like those arrogant nobs over the road!

You said it, it doesnt quite work like this.

I for one dont want our chance of celebrating with the players doing a lap of honour with the trophy being ruined, because people cant simply stay off the pitch.

people will do whatever they want in the end - 1 person running on the pitch will casue other to follow suit. it wont ruin anything.

mad hysteria will die down then you can get on on with whatever they planned.

this being said we have to win first :)

PaulPowerShower said:
"Dont go on the pitch because you might mess it up"

Christ on a Bike.....

i think the person worried about "messing it up" has a valid point, you see up here in manchester the weather is a lot wetter than other parts of the country, check our rainfall for say where you might live, its terrible for all things grass. our groundstaff are overworked in keeping it like it is. its a credit to them, so we dont want people on it, bike or no bike.

de niro said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Christ on a Bike.....

i think the person worried about "messing it up" has a valid point, you see up here in manchester the weather is a lot wetter than other parts of the country, check our rainfall for say where you might live, its terrible for all things grass. our groundstaff are overworked in keeping it like it is. its a credit to them, so we dont want people on it, bike or no bike.

You should be more concerned about when you are going to colour the goatie blue....... Being a superstitious kind of person, I saw it on FA Cup final day, I EXPECT to see it for our 2nd trophy of the new era!!!!

I've been around the people near me for years and would like to see the players/trophy pass.

I've done the pitch thing Charlton, Birmingham at home and would maybe think differently if I was in my teens again but showing class is everything.

Last year when the rags won it there was a ripple of applause we can do better than that but do it from the stands.

A full round of Super League fixtures over the weekend of 26 and 27 May, when Rugby League’s Magic Weekend takes over the Etihad Stadium.

de niro said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Christ on a Bike.....

Please can you email Bruce Sprinsteen and tell him to 'mind the grass' when he plays there on June 22nd to 30'000 people

P.s - Don't call him 'The Boss' when you mail him. He hates informality when he is being reprimanded, Please also included the reasons why Manchester's longitude and latitude affects premier levels of grass growth - He will be a lot more cooperative when you back it up with science

Apologies for shouting but...

STAY OFF THE PITCH IF WE WIN ON SUNDAY!!!

A pitch invasion would show us up for having a small club mentality, it would be completely against the dignity and professionalism shown by the club and the players as they hunt down the trophy and it would likely stop the presentation and end of season farewell from happening... as well as leading to many people being banned from the stadium for a number of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.