Pitch Invasion?

Looked great from tier 2. Felt like jumping off and joining in!

Pity one or two tits felt it neccesary to stay on and behave like the tools they clearly are but other than that it was great.

Haha was a great experience on the Pitch, everyone just hugging fellow blues.. Never seen so many grown men crying ;)

Went to Vincent Kompany and you could tell he was somewhat pissed off with everyone pulling him, I brushed his head and said:
Vincent, You're a F*ckin Legend :D

Never forget yesterday.

Oh, did anyone else see Cisse celebrating with our players, found this strange lol

bugsyblue said:
Can not believe the events after the final whistle. I mean does not everyone read Bluemoon. Pitch invasions are small time and a H&S issue.

For those that can't quite grasp my sarcasm - fuck you, fuck your PC brigade, fuck your H&S issues, fuck your small time bullshit, in fact just fuck you. We did a pitch invasion and we left it when required. Shock horror.

Champions - now back to my beer

Ps fuck you

Pps with love

And fuck you Peter Fletcher ... he's gonna have a field day today trying to catch everyone on video footage. C**t

We're Man City, we fought 'till the end

Why Always Ste said:
Haha was a great experience on the Pitch, everyone just hugging fellow blues.. Never seen so many grown men crying ;)

Went to Vincent Kompany and you could tell he was somewhat pissed off with everyone pulling him, I brushed his head and said:
Vincent, You're a F*ckin Legend :D

Never forget yesterday.

Oh, did anyone else see Cisse celebrating with our players, found this strange lol

Is that what you call the 'romance' of the game?<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 am --<br /><br />
MuzMcfc said:
bugsyblue said:
Can not believe the events after the final whistle. I mean does not everyone read Bluemoon. Pitch invasions are small time and a H&S issue.

For those that can't quite grasp my sarcasm - fuck you, fuck your PC brigade, fuck your H&S issues, fuck your small time bullshit, in fact just fuck you. We did a pitch invasion and we left it when required. Shock horror.

Champions - now back to my beer

Ps fuck you

Pps with love

And fuck you Peter Fletcher ... he's gonna have a field day today trying to catch everyone on video footage. C**t

We're Man City, we fought 'till the end

Coppers in front of the south stand were filming so a few people could end up getting banning orders out of it, which is shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.