Pitch Invasion?

I hope the armchair whoppers yelping "don't do it!!", "small-time" etc etc, enjoyed those euphoric on-pitch celebrations as much as I did.

My jeans are covered in mud, I dropped to my knees near the centre circle in physical and emotional exhaustion, totally overcome. Was an incredible experience. Some lad jumped on me hugging me too when I was practically on my hands and knees, was fucking mental.

Oh City, you had to do it the fucking hard way didn't you?

A surreal, surreal day. Dream-like.

I got within about 8 yards of Joe Hart, I could just make him out between all the people hugging and kissing him hahaha. Brilliant.

Anyone got any good footage or photos?

I took one looking back at the stands with thousands around me, bizarre to see it from the player's perspective.

Skashion said:
Well I was proved wrong, it did happen.
Me too! It looked OK I suppose, ok it looked awesome. No one can complain about that after what had just happened. Best day of my life.

Fair play, looked fantastic from where I was sat. The emotion was too much to hold back, I know if I was on level 1 chances are I'd have risked it.

My vid from the stand. Apologies for my girlfriend's singing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hYk99MaiIs[/youtube]

A great pic from the pitch invasion.
Not even the biggest H&S Nazi could criticise this fella with his lad?

13513242.jpg

I spoke to a couple of fans of other clubs about it last night actually and they were nothing but complimentary about the passion we showed.

They said it was a nice change from the sterile celebrations they've been used to and that it was obvious how much it meant to us.

It is true though, you just wouldn't see scenes like that at Old Trafford these days.

Blue Smarties said:
Fair play, looked fantastic from where I was sat. The emotion was too much to hold back, I know if I was on level 1 chances are I'd have risked it.

Some stewards were casually helping people back over the hoardings on the way back. Before that however, it was quite amusing watching them quickly become resigned to being overwhelmed after about 20 seconds of full-time. Once I saw that I was off! Haha.

A trickle became a flood and there was no stopping it.

Immense.

What a time to be blue.

Or Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, probably even Liverpool.

Newcastle fans would probably have gone on pitch though. Sure Leeds would too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.