Pitch Invasion?

proper passion shown yesterday, you would never see that at plastic clubs like the rags, aresnal or chelsea

Really hope they dont hand any banning orders out, emotions just got the better of everyone. It was just a brilliant moment.

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
Well I was proved wrong, it did happen.
Me too! It looked OK I suppose, ok it looked awesome. No one can complain about that after what had just happened. Best day of my life.
Did you go on after telling others not to?

When I was on the pitch I spared a thought for the miserable tossers trying to put people off in the week prior.

"Mustn't do this, Bluemoon disapproves."

Bwahahaha.

i still think it was daft!!! didnt look as though they were gonna bring the cup out cause of the amount of time people wer on there! but hey CHAMPIONS IN FERGIE TIME

bzekosilva said:
i still think it was daft!!! didnt look as though they were gonna bring the cup out cause of the amount of time people wer on there! but hey CHAMPIONS IN FERGIE TIME

Bore off.

No-one ever intended to stay for long, we all knew there was a trophy to present.

Complete tripe that there was ever a possibility the trophy wouldn't be paraded, before or after the euphoria seen in the pitch invasion.

The ones who ran on after Sergio scored.... stupid, mindless, idiotic, selfish, etc..... but absolutely justified at the final whistle

I don't regret going on the pitch at MR after the Wigan game in 99 - it wasn't even a trophy win, we were just delighted to have done enough to reach Wembley with a chance to save the club - and I think it's something everyone has to do once in their lifetime. What better time to do it than when there's 20,000 other people with the same idea as you, so that you won't get arrested and banned?

It was absolutely brilliant to watch from the second tier, that's for sure, and well done for evacuating when you had to.

And well done to the steward down in front of us who stopped the guy on crutches but then changed his mind and let him have his moment

All week i said don't go on the pitch, don't ruin it.

But when the whistle went, i saw about 15-20 infront of rush on and i just couldn't resists. After i noticed the stewards instantly give up and open the gate i went for it.

Hugged Lescott and Kompany, two moments i will never ever forget in my life.

....had a chat with Paddy Kenny, he said 'what score was united mate' I said 'they won' ...he said 'ah, oh well, well done to city, congratulations'

what a nice bloke lol

Freestyler said:
All week i said don't go on the pitch, don't ruin it.

But when the whistle went, i saw about 15-20 infront of rush on and i just couldn't resists. After i noticed the stewards instantly give up and open the gate i went for it.

Hugged Lescott and Kompany, two moments i will never ever forget in my life.

....had a chat with Paddy Kenny, he said 'what score was united mate' I said 'they won' ...he said 'ah, oh well, well done to city, congratulations'

what a nice bloke lol
I managed to kiss kompany on the head! One of the highlights of the day for him im sure!

Managed to pull up a little bit of grass with the roots and plant it where we scattered my uncles ashes as he died 6 months before he could witness one of the greatest days ive ever had!

The stadium over whelmed me a little when i was on the pitch and couldnt resist running a lap of honour! felt like a proffessional footballer never felt anything like it!

CIMG0301v1.jpg

The boss!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.