Pitch Invasion?

...kissing the steward and being one of the first to reach Vinny, Jolean and Joe on the pitch, and being literally face to face with Vinny fukin screaming and going mental like no time before!

I tried to then lift Vinny onto my shoulders but just one of his thighs were a big as my bloody frame (i'm no small guy either!) - I then span off and was face to face with Zabba who was fukin screaming with joy (I hope) into my face

Sorry it don't get better than that, never again, I just can't see how it possibly can

After 35 years of being a blue I can now try and take it easy, until August!

And finally to those random City brethrens who I will never forget those moments of sheer joy, respect, best fans in the world end of!<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 2:40 pm --<br /><br />...kissing the steward and being one of the first to reach Vinny, Jolean and Joe on the pitch, and being literally face to face with Vinny fukin screaming and going mental like no time before!

I tried to then lift Vinny onto my shoulders but just one of his thighs were a big as my bloody frame (i'm no small guy either!) - I then span off and was face to face with Zabba who was fukin screaming with joy (I hope) into my face

Sorry it don't get better than that, never again, I just can't see how it possibly can

And finally to those random City brethrens who I will never forget those moments of sheer joy, respect, best fans in the world end of!

Matt Diablo said:
...kissing the steward and being one of the first to reach Vinny, Jolean and Joe on the pitch, and being literally face to face with Vinny fukin screaming and going mental like no time before!

And finally to those random City brethrens who I will never forget those moments of sheer joy, respect, best fans in the world end of!

I mirror your sentiments, hugging Joe Hart and being on that pitch will stay with me till the day I die, a story I will be telling my Kids and Grandkids, which will hopefully inspire them to follow our glorious club.

glen quagmire said:
jamielowndes said:
Wish i couldve been on that pitch. Just amazing scenes.

It was something else mate. Memories for ever that's for sure.

Brought out the child in me again, got on, headed for the centre of the pitch, fired up a wand of a Doobie and took in the euphoria erupting around me. A memory I will take to my grave.

On another note it keeps a tradition alive as I had done the same thing at Maine rd years ago, also got laid in both grounds so now it really does feel like home lol

mcfcleague1.jpg

can we have a thread for pics from the day?<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcleague.jpg

Yep, I too was dead against the idea. However, never in my wildest dreams did I consider the possibility of us winning it with 2 goals in last 4 mins of injury time. Under circumstances such as this I doubt anyone at City would deny us a bit of euphoria on the pitch.

If after 90 mins I was offered a win but with pitch invasion instead of trophy presentation I'd have led the invasion myself.

WHAT A DAY!!

Wouldn't have happened at 4-0, but after winning it like that, completely justified.

Everyone had their fun, and got off within 5 minutes. No harm done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.