Pitch Invasion?

c-t-i-d-87 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I tell you what i was dead against this but after what happened yesterday and being near suicide with 5 minutes left i would of gone on the pitch as well

Bit difficult to do that from your armchair in the South East.

You were one of the worst offenders before the game, not at all surprised you weren't even there.

"Stay off the pitch, you'll upset my viewing experience on Sky."

PMSL.

WTF you dont know me mate so shut your fucking mouth

I understand that the occasion and the drama took over but at the time I was fuming when everyone invaded the pitch. Before the match everyone was told not to, during the match people were told not to, then when everyone did people were told that the presentation was at risk of being called off and they refused to get on off the pitch but instead MORE joined in.

Sorry for being 'Stuck up' but the risk of not being there to see City lift the trophy trumped my emotions to run on the pitch.

But I don't really understand why. All the players were off the pitch, why not celebrate with the fans in the stands? What's the difference?

Again, apologies for being stuck up.

The only bad side of running on the pitch was that we might not get to present the trophy on the pitch. We did both, happy days, everyone's a winner. Looked great

As none of you selfish bastards installed a zip-line from the back of 305 for me to get on the pitch, i decided tha the next best thing would be to nip onto the spirals for a crafty smoke, and then back into the stand for the presentation, so thanks for invading, delaying the presentation to allow me a MUCH MUCH needed smoke.

law74 said:
As none of you selfish bastards installed a zip-line from the back of 305 for me to get on the pitch, i decided tha the next best thing would be to nip onto the spirals for a crafty smoke, and then back into the stand for the presentation, so thanks for invading, delaying the presentation to allow me a MUCH MUCH needed smoke.

Nicotine junkie ;)

Swales lives said:
A great pic from the pitch invasion.
Not even the biggest H&S Nazi could criticise this fella with his lad?

13513242.jpg

I dont think my beer belly looks too bad in that

Take it Take it

BlueKingEll said:
Swales lives said:

13513242.jpg

Take it Take it

top picture but the young lad looks like hes shitting himself

-- Tue May 15, 2012 3:22 am --

BlueKingEll said:
Swales lives said:

13513242.jpg

Take it Take it

top picture but the young lad looks like hes shitting himself<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 3:22 am --<br /><br />
BlueKingEll said:
Swales lives said:

13513242.jpg

Take it Take it

Pitch invasions are common after huge upset victories in college. There is no greater feeling of pure joy and emotion with thousands of people in pure ecstasy rushing the field to celebrate with their heroes. It came across amazing over here, I believe the neutrals and even people that don't follow the sport could tell how much it meant.

Only thing that bugged me was how fast the "get off the pitch" 'scolding' came out of the PA.

The pitch invasion created great atmosphere. It reminded me of the older days before the country was a police state. I'm just really happy that the team got to celebrate and so did the fans. That day will go down long in the memory, as the day we truly arrived.

the kippax kid said:
BlueKingEll said:
Swales lives said:

13513242.jpg

Take it Take it

Not as much as the wife - He saw one of the play off Pitch Invasions and told her we were going to do one.

When we got in she asked him to tell her all about it - no mention of Fireworks, flags, trophy, lap of honours - just the pitch invasion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.