Pitch Invasion?

BlueKingEll said:
the kippax kid said:
BlueKingEll said:
I dont think my beer belly looks too bad in that

Take it Take it

top picture but the young lad looks like hes shitting himself

Not as much as the wife - He saw one of the play off Pitch Invasions and told her we were going to do one.

When we got in she asked him to tell her all about it - no mention of Fireworks, flags, trophy, lap of honours - just the pitch invasion

exactly pal you and your lad will remember that for the rest of your days, Im actually jealous that I haven't got a picture of us on there, if i were you that would be getting framed and pride of place in our house.<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 11:35 am --<br /><br />
BlueKingEll said:
the kippax kid said:
BlueKingEll said:

Take it Take it

Not as much as the wife - He saw one of the play off Pitch Invasions and told her we were going to do one.

When we got in she asked him to tell her all about it - no mention of Fireworks, flags, trophy, lap of honours - just the pitch invasion

exactly pal you and your lad will remember that for the rest of your days, Im actually jealous that I haven't got a picture of us on there, if i were you that would be getting framed and pride of place in our house.

Only because Bluemoon didn't approve, people were still going to do. It was brilliant and showed what it meant to us and the class we showed when getting off for the trophy presentation.

My claim to fame is that I touched Micah Richard's head.

What pitch invasion, (apologise for reposting the pic)

cmg2557copysmall.jpg

By hallammill at 2012-05-15

-- Tue May 15, 2012 11:35 am --

BlueKingEll said:
the kippax kid said:
BlueKingEll said:

Take it Take it

exactly pal you and your lad will remember that for the rest of your days, Im actually jealous that I haven't got a picture of us on there, if i were you that would be getting framed and pride of place in our house.[/quote]

I would if I could find it - Been looking all morning in-between phone calls

Anyone know where its from???

the kippax kid said:
BlueKingEll said:

exactly pal you and your lad will remember that for the rest of your days, Im actually jealous that I haven't got a picture of us on there, if i were you that would be getting framed and pride of place in our house.

-- Tue May 15, 2012 11:35 am --

BlueKingEll said:

This, I wish I did more on the pitch than I did. I was just in a state of total shock. Oh well, hopefully there will be a next time!

the only people that didnt want this to happen were a couple of up tight boring people on bluemoon :)

talkativesprout said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc9iI63_61s[/youtube]

Hehe Im the one with the smoke granade! I was on a crutch,Im now back on two crutches again after that day.Properly flared my ankle up again but couldnt resist the moment. I managed to dodge past a security guy and out limp him for a few yards until he gave up. My ankle was twice the size by the end of the day.

baldmosher said:
The ones who ran on after Sergio scored.... stupid, mindless, idiotic, selfish, etc..... but absolutely justified at the final whistle

I don't regret going on the pitch at MR after the Wigan game in 99 - it wasn't even a trophy win, we were just delighted to have done enough to reach Wembley with a chance to save the club - and I think it's something everyone has to do once in their lifetime. What better time to do it than when there's 20,000 other people with the same idea as you, so that you won't get arrested and banned?

It was absolutely brilliant to watch from the second tier, that's for sure, and well done for evacuating when you had to.

And well done to the steward down in front of us who stopped the guy on crutches but then changed his mind and let him have his moment

Ah that must have been me!! in 109/107?? I was actually in 107 but was right next to the 109 gate. He grabbed me and I got free and he made chase for a few yards and then let me go. hehe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.