Pitch Invasion?

And (some of) the fans don't seem to give a fuck about anything or anyone.

Not making excuses for them, but there will always be fans who go too far, be it because they’re just too exuberant, possibly drunk, both, or are just dickheads. But the vast majority of the fans who went on to the pitch yesterday were well behaved and got off the pitch relatively quickly.

Probably the most famous pitch invasion in English football.

You know what I’m talking about, in the corner before the whistle had gone

I didn’t know you were posting about that specific point of the match before the actual pitch invasion. I thought you meant in general on the pitch. But yes, I jokingly replied with the Poznan

I agree. The fans who invaded the pitch before full-time were out of order.

I didn’t know you were posting about that specific point of the match before the actual pitch invasion. I thought you meant in general on the pitch. But yes, I jokingly replied with the Poznan

I agree. The fans who invaded the pitch before full-time were out of order.
Out of order is being polite, absolute arseholes is a touch more apt.

Not making excuses for them, but there will always be fans who go too far, be it because they’re just too exuberant, possibly drunk, both, or are just dickheads. But the vast majority of the fans who went on to the pitch yesterday were well behaved and got off the pitch relatively quickly.
I'm letting my reaction of anger to that clip seep out. Need some good footage of people just being normal to balance it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.