Pitch Invasion?

If the club care that much then they can up security like they do around the tunnel or have the same measures in place at Wembley. I think it is then unfair that the club are happy for some poor sod to get banned for a number of years because they half arsed try to stop it. The one with the corner flag is a different conversation entirely. The only fine I can see when looking up online is against Villa and someone had an incident with the keeper and the fans wrecking the goal didn't help matters. I am sure they will face a fine and probably do each season, if they cared they would do more to stop it happening.
What was all them people in bright orange coats ? Traffic cones

I think we are partly talking cross purposes, I have been clear that I am only focusing on the premature invasion. And to an extent people trying to grapple players. I have said in almost every post, zero issue with the/an invasion, in fact I even said I liked seeing it a couple of times.

So it doesn't help then deflecting what I am saying, to argue about the general pitch invasion. Just to defend a small group of muppets, when I wasn't broadbrushing at all.

I don't think I am sensetionalising it. You can argue others are, but I think I am fairly balanced, and If a 4 year ban has previously been handed out, arguing a similar ban for the same offence should apply is not at all ott.

I think trivialising it is poor, I think being dismissive, and excusing as just a bit of harmless overexcitement is shite as well.

But you do you. I'm now going to leave this thread as I find the some of the mindsets and attitudes are beginning to anger me. Or rather, disappoint me. And I don't want to sour what has been an incredible end to an exciting season.

Onto the next celebration, hopefully in a matter of days.
Where there will be no invasion because Wembley have measures in place to make sure it doesn't.

We can agree on large parts and I especially agree that anyone who made it onto the pitch with the game in play deserve at the very least a talking to. What City need to do is issue a strong statement to say that whilst invasions have taken place in the past that they won't be tolerated moving forwards and anybody identified will be punished. We can argue that fans should listen but considering invasions have taken place for decades in our history it is kind of accepted it will happen. If they put up a few announcements to say don't go on, but then instruct stewards to let everyone on, send the club photographers on to capture the moment and our chairman then snapping pictures of it, makes many think that they are kind of ok with it. Ultimately nobody was hurt, the game wasn't abandoned and hopefully a lesson learnt to the few who tried to get on too early. Up the blues

Liverpool away last game of next season.

City win 5 PL titles in a row, 3000 City fans invade the Anfield pitch, run over to the KOP, give the Scouse cunts some shit, run back to the away end, City come out and lift a 5th PL title in a row in-front of the KOP and Slot. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.