Pitch Invasion?

There won't be a end of season pitch invasion when we don't win the league, maybe the miserable old buggers will be happy then.

No fans on the pitch and fuck all to celebrate.

I know what I'd rather have.

The club could always ask the PL for the last game of next season to be played away, so only 3000 City fans can see the PL trophy being lifted. That’s if we’re in the PL next season?

No. But a few thousand jubilant fans celebrating yet another PL win doesn't bother anyone apart from the whinging cunts that can't accept it.
Doesn’t bother me, apart from those before the whistle, and those chasing players, I’d ban them. However if the club now get a fine and decide to take measures to stop it in the future,not bothered about that either.

Doesn’t bother me, apart from those before the whistle, and those chasing players, I’d ban them. However if the club now get a fine and decide to take measures to stop it in the future,not bothered about that either.

Maybe the club does want to stop the pitch invasions?

Maybe the club doesn’t want to stop the pitch invasions as they are now seen as a traditional thing to do by the fans when City win the PL title at home on the last day of the season?

Maybe the club doesn’t give a fuck about the PL, what their directives are about pitch invasions, and what they fine the club, if they do fine the club?

Let’s be honest. The club, Pep, the players, and the fans couldn’t two fucks about the PL or what the PL think. That includes Richard Masters, the shitbag,

Last edited:
If the club get a fine it will be harsh, same for any club getting fined for an end of season pitch invasion. I think I've only ever done 3 over the years, Charlton home, Blackburn away and 2012. Why did I do them? I suppose it was because it felt right to get on the pitch and celebrate a moment of success after watching us home and away for many years without a sniff of any success.

Have you ever been on the pitch?

Maybe. We've been lucky to have the last game at home though in recent seasons. I think Brighton game was the last away we were presented the trophy, could be wrong though.
Sounds about right. 2018 (Southampton) and 2023 (Brentford) were also away on the final day but we were presented with the trophy the previous week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.