Pitch Invasion?

The only thing that's tedious is waiting for them to build the stage and for the media interviews to finish before a lap of honour starts.
Feck the stage off,players up the steps to the directors box, collect the cup and then a lap of honour and then do the media work .
Supporters first,everytime.

Last edited:
The Police are now a lot more stretched.
They Police won’t commit that many officers to stop a pitch invasion.
And the cost of all the policing to stop a pitch invasion would be huge.
Most of them on the pitch weren't even born then or were very young. Ha

To be clear I love pitch invasions and having been on many pitches in the past I'd be a massive hypocrite to slag anyone off. (except some of the divs on Sunday)

I keep reading on here about fines, there have been quite a few pitch invitations the last few weeks and that's never been brought up anywhere else.

Bit of over reaction to the mass run on, the dicks early doors though deserve a long ban.

We’ll get one for repeatedly doing it I imagine.

Most of them on the pitch weren't even born then or were very young. Ha

To be clear I love pitch invasions and having been on many pitches in the past I'd be a massive hypocrite to slag anyone off. (except some of the divs on Sunday)
Only reason you love pitch invasions is so you can pick a pocket or two, you Artful Dodger ****; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.