Pitch invasion

As well as being cringy, small time and fucking dangerous, what it has done is detract from our brilliant team, making a brilliant come back. I have friends in Germany, France, USA, South America and Poland. Guess what most media is showing….. yep, a bunch of fucking idiots, smashing goal posts up and a little girl having photographs taken. As well as the alleged assault on a player. in some countries they have rolled the Forrest incident in with us. Who in their right fucking mind thinks our players and club deserve that after the effort and energy they have put in? Sometimes I fucking despair. The social media, look at me, I can do anything and fuck everyone else culture is sickening. That’s without giving every UK media outlet a way to diminish our achievement. Some of those same pricks that were on the pitch and causing mayhem will be on threads whinging about how we are portrayed. It’s like self harming and blaming someone else…..
Well fucking said.

You always get stuff like this when pitch invasions happen. Players getting pushed over, fans acting like dickheads - there's just been a bigger focus on it this week because so many have happened in a short space of time. It's all getting a bit pearl-clutchy. Pitch invasions have always been, and will continue to be, one of the best sights in football. Don't let a couple of dickheads ruin a great tradition. It's also worth bearing in mind that, for all the concerns about violence from fans, players and managers have been seen on camera committing violent acts towards fans - Oli McBurnie has even been arrested this week. So who's more out of control?
Sorry but have to disagree. If you cannot see why such focus is now on this because of events these last few invasions caused, then that maybe the problem.

The fella who took a running head but could have had much worse injuries than he did, even ruining his career.
The Viera incident could easily spiraled out of control

Agreed. Anyone who assaults another person is a complete cretin.

We don’t live in a perfect world though. These wankers do exist. Olsen was constantly winding us fans up and created a rod for his own back. He put a target on himself for said idiots.

It’s not right, but if you spend 90 minutes baiting a powder keg of a crowd, it’s hardly a shock that one or two idiots try and go for you. That’s just the world we live in.

Hopefully the morons are caught, banned and dealt with by the police.
I know what you mean m8. There are not buts unfortunately. There just arnt. Yeah the keeper shouldnt do it, but Eddi did it last week so is that ok for RM or AM fans to hit him? Nah there is no excuse whatsoever really.

2nd guy knew exactly what he was doing.

Absolutely no need to go after their players. Fucking low lives even the ones that are goading him without touching him - enjoy the moment rather than trying to provoke a reaction from someone else.

Hope the club ban them. Disappointed to see other fans try to defend it.
We discussed this in a thread before the match & the number of fans who patronisingly insinuated that we were miserable saddos for not condoning it, beggars belief. They just don’t get that pitch invasions include morons who damage property etc & are violent.

Unfortunately nowadays- pitch invasions are not just happy celebrating fans. There’s always several thugs & therefore they have to stop.

As well as being cringy, small time and fucking dangerous, what it has done is detract from our brilliant team, making a brilliant come back. I have friends in Germany, France, USA, South America and Poland. Guess what most media is showing….. yep, a bunch of fucking idiots, smashing goal posts up and a little girl having photographs taken. As well as the alleged assault on a player. in some countries they have rolled the Forrest incident in with us. Who in their right fucking mind thinks our players and club deserve that after the effort and energy they have put in? Sometimes I fucking despair. The social media, look at me, I can do anything and fuck everyone else culture is sickening. That’s without giving every UK media outlet a way to diminish our achievement. Some of those same pricks that were on the pitch and causing mayhem will be on threads whinging about how we are portrayed. It’s like self harming and blaming someone else…..
Top post bud, well said

Really glad you were fulfilled doing those things, enjoy the parade later.

We're all different mate. I was fulfilled we won the league, having my little jig on the pitch enhanced that. Life's too short, enjoy it, smell the grass. We spent too many years watching others celebrate, especially the rags and dippers, I'm going to savour every moment, life's too short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.