Pitch invasion

Since kids recently started running on pitches asking for shirts and selfies and getting away with it, it seems people think it's acceptable

What will happen to stop it is they will nab a few that do it out of the hundreds that run on the pitch and they will make an example of them, don't be surprised if they start handing out suspended prison sentences for it as well as banning orders
So if you take the chance don't be surprised if you get caught you feel the full force of the law, it needs nipping in the bud and the authorities will make sure they do by breaking a hazel nut with a sledge hammer, as always when it comes to football and fans

The fact that the majority of people had their phones on whilst filming themselves doing knee slides was pathetic.

I sort of get the idea of running up to a player but its is getting too much and makes the whole trophy lift take too long. I think the clubs will have to install some form of portable barriers that can be raised at the end of a match which will stop the crowds getting on the pitch otherwise players could get hurt. What might have happened if we had been playing Liverpool and we won it like that there would have been a riot so it needs to stop.
Think premier league might go with stand closures or even points deductions to stop pitch invasions.

are you sure about that? looks like he patted him on the head to me and the goalie didn't seem bothered by that. The pushing guy was a wanker and needs banning, no need for that. Then the third one that looked like caused the most damage was an accidental collision with a guy walking backwards with his hands out filming around him.
Little or no malicious intent I can see. Shouldn’t happen but did. Hope he’s ok. He seemed delicate all game

Might be out of order here but that was never an attack on that keeper . They fucking ran into him . As for the pitch invasion suddenly now Gary Neville says it’s out of order but last season he was instigating it .
Looked to me like it was a commiserating pat on the back. Either way given the current state of things It was always going to be made to look bad.

According to the news on Radio 2 they have arrested 2 people, one for throwing sumut and the other for going on to the pitch? WTF

That Charlton one in 85 was very good natured wasn't it. When we got relegated in 83 it was obviously a lot less so, seem to remember a few City fans going for the Luton players.
Oddest invasion had to be after we beat Sunderland at Maine Road in what I think was the Full Members Cup Northern Area semi final (sounds glamorous doesn't it!) Thought that was a bit of a 'piss take' really. Not so the club who put out a full page warning about consequences of future invasions on the front page of a home match soon after.
At the time I thought the club had gone a little over the top. Looking back though that was quite a dark period for football fans after Liverpool fans had got English clubs banned from Europe after Heysel.
Sunderland was a penalty shoot out I seem to recall ? All 6000 of us there

Little or no malicious intent I can see. Shouldn’t happen but did. Hope he’s ok. He seemed delicate all game

having studied the video, the keeper was already holding his head right at the start of the clip. I don't think it catches the offense or the offender which makes sense and is in line with Villa's statement. Hopefully there's footage at some point to catch the guy

That Charlton one in 85 was very good natured wasn't it. When we got relegated in 83 it was obviously a lot less so, seem to remember a few City fans going for the Luton players.
Oddest invasion had to be after we beat Sunderland at Maine Road in what I think was the Full Members Cup Northern Area semi final (sounds glamorous doesn't it!) Thought that was a bit of a 'piss take' really. Not so the club who put out a full page warning about consequences of future invasions on the front page of a home match soon after.
At the time I thought the club had gone a little over the top. Looking back though that was quite a dark period for football fans after Liverpool fans had got English clubs banned from Europe after Heysel.
I remember that programme well. It was against Coventry in 85/86 and something tells me we won 5-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.