Pitch invasion

Every title and promotion has resulted in a pitch invasion. I can go as far back at Charlton in 85 and never been a problem since ghen

I got coated for suggesting on page 1 of this thread that points deduction is where it will end, I haven't changed my mind but no mileage in pushing it when you're dealing with people who think we're being unfairly treated by the press over it, it was so fucking obvious what the reaction was going to be as soon as I saw the goal being wrecked, then the so called attack on the keeper, just fucking idiots who can't see further than the end of their coked filled nose.
I’m not sure you could do it this season as other invasions hadn’t incurred that punishment.

If the FA/PL announced over the summer that pitch invasions incur 5 point deductions, they’d stop overnight.

If fans of other clubs did it at “away” stadiums, the invasions would be small in number and easy to work out that the home team shouldn’t be punished for it.

I’m not sure you could do it this season as other invasions hadn’t incurred that punishment.

If the FA/PL announced over the summer that pitch invasions incur 5 point deductions, they’d stop overnight.

If fans of other clubs did it at “away” stadiums, the invasions would be small in number and easy to work out that the home team shouldn’t be punished for it.
Sure, I never meant it was going to happen for yesterday, but at some point the football authorities will be told by the government, get your house in order or we will do it for you, just like Maggie did bitd, then they will be forced to come up with a solution.

Nobody does pitch invasions like we do. They’re a part of City folklore and long may they continue.

The virtuous brigade need to get a fucking grip, the keeper wasn’t “attacked”, he wasn’t even manhandled. The sensationalist media are trying to conflate incidents such as the appalling Billy Sharp assault with non events like Sunday to create a hooligan narrative and all the naive suckers buy into it hook line and sinker

I remember going on the pitch at Newcastle in 68 its just jubilation in most cases. Remember Ronnie Radford for Hereford.

This is a direct reaction to Covid, unbeknownst to most.

people were locked indoors and had to see their teams win without being there.

I know it’s happened in the past but it’s more visceral at the minute and I think Covid is why.

just head to a nightclub at 2am to see similar.

Yep, People letting out some tension they've not been able to release.

Sure, I never meant it was going to happen for yesterday, but at some point the football authorities will be told by the government, get your house in order or we will do it for you, just like Maggie did bitd, then they will be forced to come up with a solution.
Still think my idea of a moat round the pitch with sharks with fricking laser beams on their heads swimming in is the best solution.

It wasn't over the top, but it was clearly uncalled for. Why would you slap an opponent who just lost on the back of the head.

That guy needs a ban. I get it it was probably just reflex. But, no no. Not allowed.

Every title and promotion has resulted in a pitch invasion. I can go as far back at Charlton in 85 and never been a problem since ghen
We was talking about this game at the ground yesterday, I was a young kid but I remember being on the pitch and it was the best feeling in the world at the time, Players on shoulders. Kippax that day, Fuckinhel what memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.